Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hey guys. Tonight was awsome! I went to play pool at Players tonight and met this guy named Mike. He said he was okay at pool when I asking to play with me.(That usually means "I'm really good and I'm gonna kick you behinee") Well I barely won the first game and by the end of the night I beat him 7 times with one loss.(I scratched on the 8 ball.) So maybe I''m a little beter than I thought I was. I play at least once a week so I'm getting pretty good. I'm not trying to go on an ego-trip or anything, but that was awsome! So I'm thinking about entering the 9 Ball tournament next week. Let me know what you think. Should I enter and probably imbarass myself or enter and try to win?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

I play pool too. I've won 5 of the last 8 tournaments I've played in washington state... 2 of those losses were second place. Hear me out on this. The experience is great, but don't expect to win, expect to get better. Take from a "younger pro". I'll pray fer ya. Later hombre.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger jAkE said...

Lol. Younger pro. I've been playing pool since I was like twelve so don't disquallify me yet. I just had a few years when I didn't play as much, and for the past few I've been playing two or three times a week when I can. And I have won a few small tournaments...age group tournaments. What I'm talking about is guys that play for three hours every day. Thats why I'm wondering whether I should enter or not. I guess I miscommunicated myself. Thanks for the post though. We should play sometime. lata.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Pool is fun...but the environment in which it is played can be dangerous...be careful...

Oh, we got trouble...right here in Rivercity...with a capital T..that rhymes with P...that stands for POOL! (76 Trombones)

6:44 PM

 
Blogger jAkE said...

Well, I did win the 9 ball the other week. That was cool, and the thing was, I missed some pretty nasty shots, but then made up for them with ESPN type shots ;) One pretty nasty bank I made on the 9 in my second game cause he scratched and the 9 was in the kitchen. But I made it anyway :D So thats pretty cool. I am always careful who I play with in those places, even though I can handle myself, I don't want to have to. Thanks for the post.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home